by Elise Bowerman
We are encouraged to drink homogenized and pasteurized cow's milk regularly by the media and the western medical profession, so that we can get the "calcium we are missing" in our daily diets. Below are resources explaining why raw milk is an excellent option to incorporate into your diet, even if you are "allergic" to regular milk, many people have found they do very well with raw milk.
A healthy gut (digestive system) is imperative to a strong body and being able to think and reason clearly.
- A Campaign for Real Milk, Westin A. Price Foundation, February 2013
- Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund
- Find raw milk near you
- Raw Milk Institute
- Health Benefits of Raw Milk, Deborah Gordon MD, 2012
- Raw Milk Reality: Benefits of Raw Milk, Chris Kresser L.Ac, May 2012
- Dr. Mercola.com
- MRSA Found in Conventional Milk Shows Why Raw Milk Is Safer, 2012, (see resource links)